picI've finished the parts layout and added the colour. At this stage I add the numbers to the parts sheets and label each of the pieces. I've done most of it but am at a loss to what I should call this piece. Any engineers out there know if there is a technical term for this bit?

Check out the YouTube video to see it work.

Anyway – parts printed and cut out ready to be assembled and photographed for the instructions.