Crank Mechanism, Almost Complete

Sun, 15 Jun 2014

I’ve made a few dimension changes to the crank mechanism I was working on. I reduced the length and height of the box so that the mechanism itself was more of a close fit to the box.
That done I’ve put together a final version and completed photography so I can release it as a kit. I just have the instructions to do.


I’ve put together this House Maid model as a demonstration of how the mechanism could be used.

Here’s the animated version on Instagram

  To receive new blog posts by email

Comments (2)

  • cool022883 June 15, 2014 at 9:08 pm

    it seems if you added another
    it seems if you added another crank and set it opposite the other crank you could create a walking motion with this mechanism.

    • robives June 16, 2014 at 12:20 pm

      Don’t worry – I already have

      Don't worry – I already have that in hand!

Comments are closed.