There are few things more frustrating than having to redo work that you've already done once. So it is that I've spent a frustrating few days re-installing parts of the web site that I had already installed. The server that hosts the web site suffered a complete hardware failure. (My apologies if you have had problems getting onto the web site over the past few days!)
At least the web site is backed up! The hosting company have restored it, unfortunately it was restored from the day before I did loads of work updating the site. Curses! Anyway, nothing I can do about it now, I just have to bite the bullet and get on with it. I'm nearly back up to where I'd got too. I'm just testing the new workshop notes display for the front page after which I feel the need to make some new models. Thanks for your patience over the past few days. Full service will be restored very shortly.