Cork Horse Prototype

Tue, 17 Dec 2019

Further progress on the EVA Cork Horse: I’ve changed the profile a bit to make the mane a bit more lively. In this version I’ve used 2mm foam for the centre then 1mm  for the sides. It gives the body a slimmer feel. The legs are made from 2mm foam.

 

There is a pull-loop on the front of the body which I will be moving. In the next version, I’ll fit it below the front leg axle hole rather than above.

In this version, I  have changed out the leg pull-string for a wire. The effect of this is that the rear legs are powered in both directions rather than having to rely on gravity to return them to the upright position.

I’ve used a sort of square spiral to hold the front legs into position.

  To receive new blog posts by email

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.