Crow Progress. (Crogress?)

Fri, 13 Nov 2009


I've got all the Crow parts laid out on the computer and am delighted to say that they all fit together with only a few minor adjustments. I changed the shape of the blow tube on the rasp unit so that it is aligned with the top of the head rather than diagonal, hence the anti-prism tube section in the first picture.

In the second picture you can see the rasp unit in place inside the head. It all seems to fit together quite well, even with the curved shapes which can tricky.

Third picture, completed model. You can see a new foot outline on the cutting board. A few minor changes to make to the parts then time for a bit of colour. Completion early next week all things being equal.

Caw! Caw! C…. Well. You know what a crow sounds like.

  To receive new blog posts by email

Comments (1)

  • Nobledesign November 14, 2009 at 2:00 am

    Want want want! So elegantly

    Want want want! So elegantly engineered yet so whimsical in character style, love this!

Comments are closed.