Currency:

0 items in the shopping cart
  • No products in the cart.

Push Up Toy: Poodle Papercraft

Homepage Forums Paper Engineering Push Up Toy: Poodle Papercraft

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

ken

I can’t begin to count how many times I have had an idea that I have been mapping out on paper (and obviously never took to completion), and someone else beats me to the punch.  When I was a young lad I used to collect push up toys (I had maaaannnnnyyyyy), but as the years went by, they went bye, and were replaced by other things.  About a year ago I had the thought of doing a paper push up toy.  Looking around I could not find any out there, so I looked up all of the patent diagrams and started mapping a few out on paper.  And now, along comes Canon, with one on their site.  Oh well.  Enjoy.

cp.c-ij.com/en/contents/2023/push-toy-poodle/index.html

robives
    Keymaster

Nice! What do they use as a spring?

Anonymous

To be social is very positive aspect in this age of materialism. Life is moving very fast and embedded with full luxuries. In this fast life ccieis too facilitating for your comfort and minimizing all tensions.

Anonymous

This paper push puppets are realy completely from paper (and strings) The way of folding makes it like a metal spring. But iff it stays for some month's it is getting loser, and collaps a little…

I hope you understand my english, I'm from Holland!!

Greetings!! Rike.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.