Currency:

0 items in the shopping cart
  • No products in the cart.

Downloading Issues and Problems in General

Homepage Forums Paper Engineering Downloading Issues and Problems in General

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    robives
    Keymaster

I’ve made a small improvement to the order system. If you have bought something from the shop your orders show up in your account. You can now click on the items in your order to go direct to the product page and download it there. Hope this helps

stgregorys1

Rob,

I still don’t see any Download link, and the list of files in my account is empty.

And I’d rather stay with Edge in Windows 10 – sorry.

Take care – Hartmut

adriamez
    Participant

Hi Rob ! I love the Owl papertoy model , but I have problems downloading . I could download and open it tells me : “File damaged and can not recuparar ” . I tried doing other downloads without problems , so I guess something about this in particular. I’d appreciate if you can solve. Thank you very much!!

robives
    Keymaster

It looks like a small number of files got corrupted in the site update – I’ve updated the owl file, please can you give it a try, let me know if there any other problem files. Rob

adriamez
    Participant

Hello and thanks Rob !!!  Just download and open smoothly! Thank you!!!!

jtrenchard
    Participant

Hello Rob.

I have problems downloading files. I could download and open it tells me : “File damaged and can not recuparar ” 

corrupted file list is… :

coaxial (gear) / gears 11×21 / geartrain /  biggear / meshcrank / beltdrive / vert_pendulum / twoBellows / cowjump / flexelephant / agreeablesheep2014 / crankbox / scotchyoke3 /

I’d appreciate if you can solve.

Thank you very much.

JohnW
    Participant

I amazed that Rob has such a nice full set of hair… Have you noticed any thinning since the new updates have taken place?

; ) JohnW

Artemisa
    Participant

I’ll also confirm the flexi-trunk elephant as not working, and add the frustrum calculation spreadsheet to the bad link list.  :)

robives
    Keymaster

Thanks for the list, really useful! I’m working my way through it slowly but surely fixing the files.

jackChien
    Participant

i have changed my password several times but each time I log out and then back in I am advised that either my username or password is incorrect- I can’t be wrong that many times is there a problem with the site?

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.