Membership, Membership+ or ricomplete CD ROM?
Which should you choose? Here are some benefits of each to help you choose.
- All the members only downloads: Free!
- Every project produced while you remain a members: Free!
- Reduced advertising on the site.
- PDF download of pages for you to print out at home.
- Everything you don't get for free is half price!
- Only $14.95 / £9.95 a year. What a bargain!
All the benefits of standard membership with the added bonus that everything is free. All the downloads, all the ebooks all the compliations. Everything. For as long as you remain a member. Awesome.
Think of it as snapshot of Membership Plus. All the projects and all the instructions in pdf format ready to print out, shipped out to you anywhere on the planet. All the for the same price as membership plus.
To compliment the ricomplete CD I have released my first annual CD containing all the projects from a single year. The first of these is for 2011 and is available here and now!
This works as a sort of CD equivalent of standard membership. It will remain the same price as standard membership whilst the ricomplete CD will mirror the price of Membership Plus.
Rate this post: